We are hiring dedicated and reliable Kitchen Assistants to assist in the preparation, presentation and execution of our delicious menu as well as other general kitchen duties. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
Kitchen Assistant Responsibilities:
• Preparing meals to the highest standard at speed
• Appropriately cleaning and maintaining all food preparation areas to the highest standard.
• Washing and properly storing all cooking equipment, dishes, utensils, instruments and cutting boards.
• Assisting the Kitchen Manager and the team to produce high quality products.
• Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors.
• Putting away deliveries.
• Correctly organising and storing food supplies.
• Transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen promptly according to the Kitchen Manager’s instructions.
- English – Intermediate
- £9 – £10 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Kitchen • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since January, 2021
We are obsessed with takeaways and truly believe that the food you order online should be totally banging, and not a complete let down as many are. That’s why we created The Neighbourhood Kitchen.