Care Assistant / Carer
POSITIONS IN SALISBURY AND SOUTHAMPTON.
Job Summary :
To provide basic care to all service users within the Care Home under the direction of the Registered Manager. To participate/provide a full range of activities to meet the emotional, psychological and social needs of the service users.
• To encourage independence in service users within the scope of their individual needs
• To provide personal care as appropriate to service user’s needs
• To maintain the high standard of care with regards to service user’s personal rooms and property
• To support service users and their relatives with their needs
• To report to the Registered Manager to any changes to the service user’s condition
• To facilitate clear communication channels
• To use resources economically in appropriate ways
• To maintain accurate records
• To ensure correct and safe use of equipment, adhering to the Health & Safety guidelines
• To report defects of equipment etc to the Manager
• To work within approved guidelines, procedures and policies of the Home
• To assist in activities for the service users
Job Type: Temp/Permanent
£10.09 - £11.35 p/h
NOTE: MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE
- £10.09 – £11.35 hourly
Southampton City Centre, Southampton
Care Agency • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2020
At NetCare, we are committed to putting people first in our service and provide a positively memorable experience to them. This commitment begins with our obligation to investing in our team of dedicated and resourceful staff.