Bartender and Waiter / Waitress
We are looking for a full-time front of house team member r to join our amazing team in Paddington!
We are an award-winning, high fiving, people loving, training leading, independent wine bar and kitchen!
If you love wine and want a career in the industry, or if you love talking to people and want to learn about wine - there is no better place to start than at Vagabond Wines.
At the heart of our stores are of course people who through their vibrancy & energy bring our wines to life. All levels of wine knowledge are open to apply. If you just know you like it but don’t have the formal training, don’t worry. We offer great training opportunities. If you're looking for a role where you can inspire, lead, engage and motivate an entire team, this is the job for you!
What we can offer you:
- £950 to spend on your mental and physical wellbeing every year
- A benefits package like no other, including half price cinema tickets, discounted holidays, shopping and gym memberships
- Free meals on every shift you work
- Competitive rates of pay
- WSET 1 and 2
- Training and development within a structured career path, with 100's of online and classroom lead courses
- Amazing discounts on our wines and beer
- Employee assistance programme
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow and progress your career
There are a wealth of career opportunities within Vagabond as we grow, the Wine advisors we hire today will be developed into the General Managers of tomorrow.
- Interacting with & guiding our guests
- Serving drinks & foods to tables
- Advising and upselling on our products
- Clearing tables and keeping the venue clean
- Entertaining both guests and other team members
- Maintaining our machines and ensuring smooth service throughout
- Being a total legend
- Not required
- English – Advanced
- £9.5 – £10.5 hourly
- Service charge
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Hospitality • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
We offer 100+ delicious wines by the glass, available to sample and explore via our bespoke wine dispensers, a seasonal sharing menu and our very own, very cool, urban winery in nearby Battersea Power Station where we make English wines.