Customer Service Advisor
We’re looking for an adaptable person, who understands how to provide excellent customer service with a minimum of 4 years’ customer service experience. The role will report directly into the Customer Services Supervisor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering excellent customer service and act as an ambassador for Laxzo, by ensuring a supportive customer experience reflective of Laxzo brand and vision.
- Supporting the customer’s ordering and delivery process.
- Responding to customer enquiries promptly and effectively to enhance the customer service experience.
- Communicating with customers through various channels – emails, phone, social media, live chat.
- Ensuring high levels of customer service
- Liaising with other departments to meet customer demands
- Dealing with Returns/Refunds/Exchanges
You are, or have:
Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to exceed expectations for a demanding customer base
Ability to display clear and positive communication skills
Ability to use own initiative and proven track record of having solved problems successfully
Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
Proficient computer skills
eCommerce Retailer • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2018
We are bike and bike parts specialist