Head Waiter / Waitress
We are looking for a Head Waiter who will supervise and coordinate with the members of the restaurant team to contribute to its smooth running and success. This role will liaise between front and back of house to ensure the customer experience is extremely positive and memorable.
You will have experience and skills in working in a team environment, guest service, stock control, cash procedures, training and mentoring, quality control; and strong interest in organic and artisan foods, constantly learning new products and the story behind them.
As part of our team, you can enjoy a wide range of benefits:
• 28 days annual leave +1 extra day each year for long service (up to a maximum of 5)
• 1 extra day off to celebrate your birthday
• Access to 150 member-only thought-leadership events per year
• Monthly Conduit Champion awards, Team social events and Healthy meals on duty
• Access to our Employee Assistant Programme via Hospitality Action
• 33% dining discount
• Local discounts and perks for food, retail therapy and free eye test
• Development and progression through Conduit Careers
- £14 – £15 hourly
- progressive tronc
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Private Members Club • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2018
We aim to achieve impact by building a community of exceptional, likeminded and engaged members and act as a hub for thought provoking conversations, inspiring speakers, innovative solutions and sustainably sourced food and drinks.