We are looking for an enthusiastic Kitchen Porter.
Vinoteca is a small independent group of wine bars, which combine high quality, characterful wine with a highly seasonal modern European menu. We work with the best ingredients from great suppliers to produce freshly cooked seasonal food.
• Our kitchen porters work an average of 48 hours per week over 5 days
• 28 days paid holiday
• Staff meals on duty and wine training
• There is also a generous staff discount scheme
• Genuine opportunities for promotion as we grow
In return we are looking for a Kitchen Porter who:
• Want to progress further in their career, to learn and grow with us. Vinoteca is a growing company and always looks to promote from within when opportunities arise
• Is conscientious, hardworking, reliable, creative, a pleasure to be around & someone who is willing to take responsibility for what they do.
• Has a minimum of 6 moths experience in the similar position.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour
- English – Intermediate
- £9 hourly
Restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2019
Open plan dining and a prominent central bar serving food & wine all day. Stunning events space on the mezzanine ideal for private dinners, wine tastings & drinks receptions.