Reservations and Guest Relations Executive
As a Guests Relations Executive, you will be working in our Central London office, in the heart of Knightsbridge, and servicing a portfolio of luxury properties in prime location.
Your main tasks will be:
· Be the first point of contact for all our guests, ensuring company procedures are followed to detail in a timely manner
· Responsible of the Reservations process from start to finish
· Respond to and resolve guest issues in a timely and positive manner
· Coordinate with our team to resolve issues on the ground and provide ongoing updates to guests
· Make sure all marketing channels are always up to date, uploading/removing new listings when necessary.
· Deal with platforms support services in accordance with company standards
· Upsell our extra-services to maximise company revenue
What We Look For:
The ideal candidate is a friendly, motivated and energetic individual with the following skills:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills via phone, email, and chat.
· Impeccable English, knowledge of additional languages is a plus
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Great time management
- English – Advanced
- £20,000 – £25,000 yearly
- performance bonus
Property and service accomodation • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2021
Eson2 provides expert property management services to landlords in the UK and abroad, and we work to find the right property for people struggling to get accommodation in London’s chaotic and confusing real estate market.