Waiter / Waitress
As a waiter/waitress you will:
• Deliver the highest standard of service to ensure our guests enjoy an unforgettable dining experience.
• Take guest orders accurately and ensure that food is served to the customers as per company standards and customers’ specifications including allergies and dietary preferences.
• Enhance customers’ dining experience by attending to customers’ needs from the moment they enter the restaurant until they leave.
• Deal with customers queries effectively and positively, escalating to the managers if needed.
• Ensure compliance with the licencing law and best practice concerning food hygiene, health and safety, manual handling, etc.
• Attend training as required.
Key skills we are looking for:
• Highly skilled front of house professional, experienced in working as part of a team to deliver the highest standards of service.
• Highly organised and self-motivated with a pro-active problem-solving approach.
• Flexible and able to deliver high standards of work.
• Committed and willing to take responsibility and grow within the role.
• Personable and able to work well with others.
• Able and comfortable working under pressure.
- English – Intermediate
- £9.5 – £11 hourly
Group of Restaurants • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
We're a family business, with 10 central London restaurants. Our aim is to warmly remind people why they fell in love with Italian food and culture. Now our family is growing. We are looking for wholehearted and welcoming people to join.