Waiter / Waitress
Blues Kitchen is looking for exceptional waiters/waitresses to join our family.
We celebrate the diverse and encourage the extraordinary.
We only recruit passionate people that share our values and we believe that leads to a healthy, happy work environment where you can learn and grow to become the best.
You must be confident, caring and be driven to constantly improve.
We turn jobs into careers and we promise to give you life-long, transferable skills with amazing memories whether you're part time or full time.
What we offer:
· Industry renowned leadership academy
· Personal Development plan to achieve your goals
· Clear routes for progression
· Guestlist tickets to our incredible events and parties
· 40% discount company-wide
· Fully paid, regular training sessions
· Staff food
· Staff drink
· International trips as incentive prizes
· Further development courses inc WSET schemes
· An action-packed Christmas party
We want friendly waiters and waitresses who know their craft.
1 years’ experience is the typical requirement. However, we realise some people are just born to be in hospitality, so if you have what it takes, then get in touch today.
- English – Intermediate
- 5 days a week from noon-late
- £13.5 – £14.25 hourly
- Full training, flexible hours, staff discounts across the group
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Iconic nightlife venues. • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2016
We are the team behind some of the UK’s most loved and iconic venues including Jazz Cafe, Phonox, The Old Queen’s Head, The Blues Kitchen and more. We can’t wait to welcome you to the family.