We are looking for an enthusiastic Kitchen Porter.
Vinoteca is a small independent group of wine bars, which combine high quality, characterful wine with a highly seasonal modern European menu. We work with the best ingredients from great suppliers to produce freshly cooked seasonal food.
• Our kitchen porters work an average of 48 hours per week over 5 days
• 28 days paid holiday
• Staff meals on duty and wine training
• There is also a generous staff discount scheme
• Genuine opportunities for promotion as we grow
In return we are looking for a Kitchen Porter who:
• Want to progress further in their career, to learn and grow with us. Vinoteca is a growing company and always looks to promote from within when opportunities arise
• Is conscientious, hardworking, reliable, creative, a pleasure to be around & someone who is willing to take responsibility for what they do.
• Has a minimum of 6 moths experience in the similar position.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and most of the Bank Holidays.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
£ 9.50 - 10.00/h
- English – Beginner
- £9.5 – £10 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2019
Open plan dining and a prominent central bar serving food & wine all day. Stunning events space on the mezzanine ideal for private dinners, wine tastings & drinks receptions.