Kitchen Team Member - Taster Kitchen Partners
**Role based in Royal Docks**
The Kitchen Team Member will be responsible for preparing all the dishes of its brand. The role will have to respect all brand standards whether quality, speediness or hygiene. The Kitchen Team Member participates to ensure a best in class customer experience.
The role will report to the Kitchen Manager who will assist through the onboarding process in order to achieve the greatest possible effectiveness.
- Ensure brand standards are met by learning, understanding and executing all the processes shared within the training tools
- Guarantee a best in class customer experience
- Responsible for optimising brands performance by reaching a high level of operational KPIs (rating, prep time, etc.)
- Organise its station following processes
- Ensure a smooth shift by preparing all the dishes in time according to the customers orders coming in through the delivery platforms tablets
- Manage stocks according to internal procedures (portioning, FIFO, waste etc.)
- Ensure hygiene standards are met according to local regulations
**We share some of your personal data with other members of the Taster group in relation to your application and to refer you for open positions**
- Not required
- English – Advanced
- from £9.5 hourly
Online Restaurants • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2021
Taster develops kitchens entirely dedicated to the production of meals. Taster calls for no waiters or space for dining, but branded kitchens that supply take-outs to be transported by couriers from Deliveroo and UberEats.