Grind serves around two million cups of coffee each year in our sites, and a cup of our coffee is now enjoyed at home every five seconds. In addition, our friends at Soho House serve millions of cups of Grind coffee each year to their members around the world.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic new team member to help with production and maintenance of the roastery. The ideal candidate will be:
- Energetic and hard-working
- Able to deal with schedules/orders according to the daily plan
- Able to carry out safety checks on machinery
- Able to support and assist in maintaining the required hygiene and safety standards within the company across all operational areas
- Able to drive continuous improvement when it comes to safety, quality, cost and delivery, while growing and expanding roastery production
- Physically fit and strong
* Full Training will be given but applicants must have a mechanical/electrical aptitude.
This is a great opportunity for someone keen to get into the world of coffee roasteries. Though the job will be very mechanical/production-based, there will be lots of opportunities to learn about how we source and roast our coffee.
- English – Advanced
- Mondays - Fridays, 9-5pm
- £26,000 – £28,000 yearly
- plus great staff discounts
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant and bars • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2019
Grind is a hospitality company that lives in London. Since opening Shoreditch Grind in 2011, the company has expanded across London, burning the candle at both ends to serve coffee, food and cocktails to a killer soundtrack.