What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this fantastic opportunity as a Store Manager role will portray the following skills and attributes:
• Experience in retail management with a track record of success within a sales environment
• Experience in food industry with past responsibility of managing hygiene standards
• Passionate about our products and delivering great customer service.
• People focused and an inspirational role model to the rest of the team.
• Confident and enthusiastic, with a great work ethic.
• Excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
• A great communicator and motivational manager.
• Ambitious and keen to progress within the business.
What you will be responsible for:
• Training and development of team members
• Sandwich and food production standards
• Stock and inventory control
• Working towards KPI’s including Wage % targets and sales targets
• Shop maintenance and displays
- English – Advanced
- 40 hours a week, 5 out of 7 days, Monday to Sunday
- £28,000 – £30,000 yearly
- • Free Lunch each shift
• 50% discount on all items
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Bakery and Retail • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2020
Wenzel’s was established in 1975 and has since become a favourite for locals in the North West London, Beds, Bucks and Hertfordshire areas. We currently have 68 shops and are expanding the brand and bakery operation.