Are you finding it difficult to get a meaningful job in these uncertain times?
NetCare Agency has just acquired a contract for Support Workers in Salisbury and Southampton, to work with service users who are challenged with substance misuse and other challenges.
What are your responsibilities as a Support Worker?
Applicants will need to exhibit the following personal skills and experience:
• Must have a minimum of 12 months experience working with service users with complex care needs (Mental Health, Neuro, Sensory impairments, Challenging behaviour, physical difficulties etc)
• Must have PRACTICAL Moving and Handling training in the last 12 months (updated training can be online due to current restrictions)
• Confidence and ability to manage complex risk.
• Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
• A positive “can do” attitude and a team player
• Knowledge of legislation relevant to Mental Health care as well as child and adult protection policies and procedures.
• Resourcefulness and to be able to adapt, sometimes to the inevitable change of circumstances.
Support Worker, Care Assistant, Carer, Senior Carer, Team Leader
Care Agency • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2020
At NetCare, we are committed to putting people first in our service and provide a positively memorable experience to them. This commitment begins with our obligation to investing in our team of dedicated and resourceful staff.