Urgently - Experienced Kitchen Porter Full /Part-Time
Urgently - Experienced Kitchen Porter
The primary responsibility of Kitchen Porter prepares essential ingredients in place for cooks and chefs. Clean and prep products, set up all stations.
As a Kitchen Porter your role will include:
- Maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Stocking supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards and refrigerators
- Washing dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand
- Placing clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas
- Sorting and remove rubbish, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking or serving
- Sweeping and scrub floors
- Cleaning rubbish bins with water or steam
- Transferring supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks
- Not required
- £9 – £11 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Business Support Services • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2021
Supporting businesses nationwide.