Waiter / Waitress
Greets customers and offers bar menus, answers questions about menu offerings, processes food and drink orders, carries food and drinks from kitchen to tables, and prepares bills and process payments.
Waitress/ Waiter Job Duties
* Welcomes customers when they arrive at a restaurant, cafe, or other eating or drinking establishment
* Introduces customers to the menu and announces daily or seasonal menu specials
* Answers questions about menu items, ingredients, and pricing
* Takes customers' orders for food and drink by writing them on a ticket, entering them into a tablet, or memorizing them
* Passes customer orders along to kitchen for preparation
* Collects food and bar orders from the kitchen, verifies that they are correct, and serves them to customers
* Ensures that customers are satisfied with their meals and processes orders for additional courses if necessary
* Removes used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables
* Prepares cheques and delivers them to customers
* Processes cash and credit card payments and returns change to customers if necessary
* Sets tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware and refills condiments
No Formal Education Required
- Thursday - Saturday 8pm-3am
- £8 – £10 hourly
- tips, 50% off the service charge
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
used to be a club but turning into a bar lounge • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2020
We are a club that is now turning into a luxurious bar located just by the South Kensington station, having cocktails and cold and baked sushi. As we are now turning into a different type of lounge we decided to hire a new, fresh team.