Warehouse Operative - Forklift & Delivery Driver
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced forklift driver, experience in operating a counterbalance forklift and current forklift licence essential. The successful candidate will also have a valid Category B1 Driving Licence with a clean driving record and have a minimum of 1 years’ experience driving a Luton or Sprint van.
The role will also involve picking orders using the Selazar app, packing orders in preparation for dispatch.
• Forklift duties including loading and unloading lorries
• Delivering parcels to courier partners each evening
• Stock management using Selazar software
• Picking and packing items
• Receiving, storing, cataloguing, labelling and dispatching goods
• Maintaining warehouse tidiness
• Counter Balance Forklift licence: 2 years (Required)
• Driving a Sprinter or Luton Van: 1 year (Required)
• Some heavy lifting
• IT literate
- English – Intermediate
- Monday - Friday 4pm - 12am
- £10 – £12 hourly
Forest Fields, Nottingham
eCommerce end-to-end fulfilment platform • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2020
Selazar is a tech-first eCommerce fulfilment and logistics management specialist which connects retailers, manufacturers, fulfilment companies and couriers together using an end-to-end fulfilment solution platform.