5/7 days, 40 h a week
Casna Group looking for an enthusiastic individual to take on a Housekeeping Supervisor role in one of our 5star hotel in Central London. The candidate will take ownership for the housekeeping department and ensure that the hotel rooms are maintained to an exceptionally high standard.
You’ll be responsible for making sure that the guests have a great first impression when they enter their hotel rooms and that this is maintained throughout their stay with us. You’ll inspect the rooms prior to guests checking in, to carry out quality control checks on our housekeeping ensuring that the rooms are spotless for the guests.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· Previous Housekeeping Supervisor experience in 5star hotels
· Ability to motivate the team to achieve targets
· A 'Can do' attitude and working under minimal supervision
· High standards and be quality driven
· Ability to delegate duties to the team
· Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, write) with guests, co-workers, and management to their understanding
- £13 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Hospitality • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2018
Casna is a specialist provider of quality cleaning services to the premium hospitality industry with a multi-generational, diverse and customer-focused team, which demands excellence.