A sought-after opportunity has arisen for a qualified Management Accountant to work with a growing renewables business in Reading. This role also has statutory accounting as part of your responsibilities, so experience of this is essential. You will report to the Finance Manager. The team is friendly, collaborative and supportive.
Key duties include (but are not limited to):
* Reviewing monthly management reports and revenue streams for services provided by assets
* Cashflow forecast and preparation
* Preparation, review and submission of statutory accounts under IFRS
* Review and payment of quarterly VAT returns prepared by asset
* Support the assets in respect to the annual audit, tax calculations and statutory accounts
Skills and experience:
* ACCA / CIMA / ACA
* Previous experience working in a Management Accountant or Financial Accountant position
* Longevity in previous roles; we are looking for someone who is committed
* Office location is remote, so access to a car is essential
This is an urgent requirement and we’d like someone who could start ASAP. Interviews w/c 29th July. Remote working initially, but office-based thereafter.