Head Waiter / Waitress
Supporting the Supervisor and Management Team, you will be expected to work a section, and share your passion and knowledge of Spanish foods and wines with our customers and ensure consistent levels of service are achieved and exceeded. We love to have fun whilst we work, so a happy, friendly and engaging personality is important to us!
Successful candidates will:
- Ideally have experience working as a Waiter in a high-end casual restaurant or Tapas environment.
- Share our love of Spanish tapas & drinks with both the team and our customers.
- Have good knowledge of the foods and ingredients of Spain
- Ensure our high standards of delivering fresh, flavoursome & beautifully presented tapas and engaging & friendly service are exceeded all of the time.
- Be attentive and proactive, with the ability to respond quickly to the needs of the guest and managers.
- Have a strong teamwork ethic.
- Be humble and show respect for all your colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail, calm under pressure and resilient.
- Be looking to develop and progress their career.
- £11.5 – £13 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2017
We are looking for energetic and dynamic people to join our great teams across London. Experience is not essential; a work-hard play-hard attitude is, as well as passion for great service, great food and great wine.