Head Waiter / Waitress
Blues Kitchen are looking for exceptional head waiter/waitresses to join our family.
We celebrate the diverse and encourage the extraordinary.
We only recruit passionate people that share our values and we believe that leads to a healthy, happy work environment where you can learn and grow to become the best.
You must be confident, caring and be driven to constantly improve.
If you love music this is the job for you.
What we offer:
· Industry renowned leadership academy
· Personal Development plan to achieve your goals
· Clear routes for progression
· Guestlist tickets to our incredible events and parties
· 40% discount company-wide
· Fully paid, regular training sessions
· Staff food
· Staff drink
· International trips as incentive prizes
· Further development courses inc WSET schemes
· An action-packed Christmas party
We want passionate head waiter/waitresses with a genuine love for guest experiences.
1 years’ experience is the typical requirement.
However, we realise skills are transferable and some are just born to be in hospitality, so if you’ve got what it takes, then get in touch today.
Thanks for your time.
- English – Intermediate
- Up to 7 days a week from noon-late
- £12 – £13.2 hourly
- Full training, flexible hours, staff discounts across the group
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurants, pubs & clubs... we're all about the best late night hospitality • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2016
We are a fiercely independent group that own some of London and Manchester's best bars and music venues including the Blues Kitchen, Jazz Café, The Old Queens Head, Phonox & Metropolis.