We have an exciting new Full-Time role as a Housekeeping Room Attendant in North West London.
You will be required to deliver a home away from home experience for private patients in a specialist accommodation facility.
In this role you will have overall responsibility for a dedicated number of patient bedrooms, you will ensure that they are immaculately clean and maintained to an exceptional standard on a daily basis, replenish guests supplies and amenities as required and for staging each room appropriately.
You will also be responsible for the upkeep and general presentation of guest corridors, linen cupboards and housekeeping service areas.
Immediate Interview & start dates available for suitably experienced Room Attendants
• Training provided
• £9.78 Per Hour
• Must be flexible with working hours (my also be required occasional weekends)
• Be able to read, write & speak fluent English
• Excellent customer service
• Good eye for detail
• Willing to apply for a DBS (Criminal Records Check)
• Be able to supply previous employers information for reference purposes
Interviews take place in our Barking Head Office
- English – Advanced
- Monday - Friday 8am-4pm
- from £9.78 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Recruitment • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2020
Building Success Through Experience