As Kitchen porter you will:
• Ensure that the kitchen equipment is kept in pristine condition and working order, clean and properly stored ready to be used.
• Ensure compliance with the law and best practice concerning food hygiene, health and safety, manual handling, etc.
• Attend training as and when required.
• Operate machinery in a way that minimizes maintenance issues, reporting any to the Head Chef.
• Looking after the equipment provided and avoiding breakages, reporting any to the Head Chef.
• Assist the kitchen team with any request to support the smooth running of the kitchen operation.
Key skills we’re looking for:
• Highly organised and self-motivated with a pro-active problem-solving approach.
• Flexible and able to deliver high standards of work.
• Committed and willing to take responsibility and grow within the role.
• Personable and able to work well with others.
• Able and comfortable working under pressure.
- Not required
- £9.5 – £9.75 hourly
Group of Restaurants • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
Founded in 1955, Spaghetti House has made a name for itself by consistently delivering high quality fresh and delicious Italian food across London.