As Kitchen porter you will:
• Ensure that the kitchen equipment is kept in pristine condition and working order, clean and properly stored ready to be used.
• Ensure compliance with the law and best practice concerning food hygiene, health and safety, manual handling, etc.
• Attend training as and when required.
• Operate machinery in a way that minimizes maintenance issues, reporting any to the Head Chef.
• Looking after the equipment provided and avoiding breakages, reporting any to the Head Chef.
• Assist the kitchen team with any request to support the smooth running of the kitchen operation.
Key skills we’re looking for:
• Highly organised and self-motivated with a proactive problem-solving approach.
• Flexible and able to deliver high standards of work.
• Committed and willing to take responsibility and grow within the role.
• Personable and able to work well with others.
• Able and comfortable working under pressure.
- Not required
- £10 – £10.25 hourly
Group of Restaurants • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
We're a family business, with 10 central London restaurants. Our aim is to warmly remind people why they fell in love with Italian food and culture. Now our family is growing. We are looking for wholehearted and welcoming people to join.