We are recruiting for a Manager and a Deputy Manager in our Acute Psychiatric Admission Unit, in our new state of the art, private hospital in Brighton.
The successful candidates will be Registered Mental Health Nurses(RMN), hardworking, passionate with experience working in mental health settings holding a valid NMC registration.
This is an exciting opportunity to start a new chapter, enhance your career and thrive in a new hospital setting. The post holders will provide senior nursing leadership to a new care team, providing an exceptional standard of service to improve our patients' health and wellbeing.
• Attractive salary – based on experience,
• Contributory pension scheme
• Relocation support
• Free meals on site
• Refer a friend scheme
• Qualified as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• Must have an up to date NMC pin number
• Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice
• Experience within a mental health rehab environment
• Excellent time management
• Good communication skills
• A caring and compassionate personality
• High level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
• Effective care planning skills
- from £45,000 yearly
Care Home • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2020
Ashton Health Care provides residential and nursing care from our homes in East & West Sussex. We are a friendly, warm and welcoming family like home to work for.