Part Time Kitchen Porter
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that all equipment is stored correctly.
- The washing up of plates, cups and cutlery.
- The operation of the dishwasher.
- Management of the dish room operations.
- General cleaning and maintenance as required.
- Preparing and plating food and beverages to be served.
- Assist in achieving the highest possible standards of cleanliness to both guests and employees guiding other team members as and where necessary.
- Ensuring that sanitation standards are achieved.
- Accountable to follow all company policy and procedure.
- Handling alcohol and tobacco products will be necessary.
Whilst this remains your primary job role, from time to time you may also need to support other operations within the business including but not limited to the roles of Bartender, Barista, Host or Waiter. There is a requirement from all employees to offer a flexible availability including the necessity to work night shifts at times. Multi-lingual candidates preferred but not essential. Late-night working is necessary.
- Not required
- English – Intermediate
- Share of tips and service charge
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Café, Bar, Lounge, Tobacconist • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
At ARC LE SALON we will create an exclusive and modern environment where luxury and discretion are guaranteed for every client. Join us as we embark on the journey towards creating the most innovative and luxurious establishment in Mayfair!