If you are looking for a varied, hands on role with a high level of responsibility read on!
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Assistant. Previous experience within a similar role is essential as you will oversee the Quality Assurance of our products whilst ensuring Food Safety Standards are met, including:
• Completion of daily checks of our products including hygiene, glass, metal detector
• Management of HACCP methods
• Development & Implementation of systems and processes
• Knowledge of BRC GLOBAL STANDARDS
• Knowledge of Salsa
• Own label experience
• Food packaging experience
• NPD – not essential but nice to have!
This is a process driven role, therefore an accurate and methodical approach with an attention for detail is essential. This role would suit someone looking to advance their career within a Technical / Quality environment.
- Monday to Friday
- £25,000 – £30,000 yearly
- We have lots of other benefits too!
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
100% Plant Based Food Manufacturing • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2021
We have a passion for providing quality, we’re confident that working for us is just as amazing as the taste of our products and that you’ll be hooked for more!