Waiter / Waitress
As waiter/waitress you will:
• Deliver the highest standard of service to ensure our guests enjoy an unforgettable dining experience.
• Take guest orders accurately and ensure that food is served to the customers as per company standards and customers’ specifications including allergies and dietary preferences.
• Enhance customers’ dining experience by attending to customers’ needs from the moment they enter the restaurant until they leave.
• Deal with customers queries effectively and positively, escalating to the managers if needed.
• Ensure compliance with the licencing law and best practice concerning food hygiene, health and safety, manual handling, etc.
• Attend training as required.
Key skills we are looking for:
• Highly skilled front of house professional, experienced in working as part of a team to deliver the highest standards of service.
• Highly organised and self-motivated with a pro-active problem-solving approach.
• Flexible and able to deliver high standards of work.
• Committed and willing to take responsibility and grow within the role.
• Personable and able to work well with others.
• Able and comfortable working under pressure.
- English – Intermediate
- £10 – £11 hourly
Group of Restaurants • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
Founded in 1955, Spaghetti House has made a name for itself by consistently delivering high quality fresh and delicious Italian food across London.