Cleaner with Driving License
Monday to Friday – 07.00 – 4pm
£12.00 per hour
To deliver excellent cleaning and caretaking standards, ensuring a good and safe environment for residents
To support the provision of a housing management service that is responsive and customer orientated, that aims to enhance the quality of life for residents and that encourages and supports resident involvement in the development and monitoring of services.
To assist in the implementation and monitoring of strategies and policies relating to equality and diversity. To achieve agreed performance targets and standard
To work as part of a team to ensure that the estates are maintained to agreed standards.
To act as focal point for information, enquiries and complaints, seeking to report or resolve issues swiftly to the satisfaction of residents.
• To act as a point of contact between Redbridge Housing Services and residents, dealing with any queries/complaints.
• To carry out the cleaning of internal and external communal areas of housing sites by approved methods ensuring that all areas are maintained to a high standard.
• To adhere to agreed work schedules/targets and to prioritise tasks.
• To drive a council vehicle when required in order to transport staff, tools, equipment for the purpose of providing services to residents and any other council business.
• To maintain refuse chutes/areas to required standards
• Maintenance of communal lighting, replace bulbs/tubes as necessary and report defects.
• To ensure that all tasks are completed with regard to Health and Safety requirements and safe working practices.
• To adhere to COSHH regulations and wear personal protective equipment at all times (provided).
• To carry out graffiti removal.
• To provide cover arrangements for colleagues.
• To report health, safety and security issues.
• To provide written reports as and when needed
Please apply if this role interests you
- Not required
- 0700 - 1600
- £12 hourly
Recruitment Agency • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2022
We are an independent recruitment agency based in Hounslow