Hourly Rate: £10.16. We’re on the search for Front of House\ Back of House Nandocas (what we call our Team Members) to join us! The role of a Back of House Nandoca is simple…to prepare and make the finest PERi-PERi meals to wow every guest.
What I do
I make our guests feel valued as part of our family by cooking, grilling and preparing their meals to Nando’s high standards. It’s up to me to make sure our guests are wowed by their food and have a really positive experience.
• I prepare, cook and serve amazing food to Nando’s high standards and make customers feel fired up, wowed by the experience and hooked for the next taste
• I set up, maintain, hand over and close down a clean, safe and fully operational workstations.
• I handle deep cleaning to Nando’s high standards
• I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures. Perks of the role:
a free meal on every shift you work
access to a great discount platform
discount on Nando’s for you and your friends (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun)
- Not required
- English – Intermediate
- Monday -Sunday. Including 2 days off.
- from £10.16 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
At Nando’s, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture.