Youth Support Worker
You could be just the right applicant for this job - read all associated information and make sure to apply. - Are you a dedicated, passionate and caring individual? We are looking for dedicated Support Workers within the Colchester area to provide support to young adults through appropriate intervention services, which achieve positive and agreed outcomes as directed by their care plan and home manager.
• To provide a responsive, high quality and person-centred support to the young people
• Supporting and encouraging the young persons to maintain their independence
• Accompanying and enabling the young people to carry out various Social Activities
• Great telephone manner good communication skills and to be IT proficient.
• Well-presented and confident manner, Good organisational skills and time management.
- English – Beginner
- 24 hour shift
- £9 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!