Restaurant Night Cleaner
We are recruiting a restaurant night cleaner to immediately join our Marugame Family. Shift patterns are 11pm to 6am- 6 days per week for those who are looking for additional hours.
Night Cleaner Key Responsibilities:
• To be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of back of house areas overnight, ensuring that these are always cleaned to high standards, and are well presented and maintained.
• To be responsible for reporting any maintenance defects in public areas and back of house to the supervisor and management team.
• To ensure all cleaning materials are handled correctly and to be fully aware of COSHH regulations.
• To always maintain a positive and friendly attitude, even when working to find solutions to challenges.
Ensure crockery, glasses, floor, stairs, shelves & all other catering equipment are cleaned in a speedy and efficient manner.
Cleaning all catering surfaces and equipment to the required standard
• 50% discount when you are not working on everything(excludes alcohol)
• 25% off for 10 of your friends and family for life
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday allowance
• Ability to draw on wages earned at any point (wagestream)
- 11pm -6am
- £12.5 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
You will be joining us at the start of our exciting growth journey! We are now launching in the UK backed by Toridoll, one of the world’s biggest restaurant organisations with over 1700 restaurants globally.