• To provide support to people on a one to one basis in their shared accommodation and in the local community, in accordance with the agreed support plan.
• Encouraging and supporting individuals to participate in daily living skills and opportunities.
• To provide support and assist in daily living skills e.g. personal finances, healthy eating, building relationships, employment, safety in the home etc.
• To assist service users with their personal hygiene requirements, ensuring that the dignity of the individual is maintained at all times.
• To support service users to maintain a lifestyle which reflects their personal preferences. To support service users to access educational, sport and a variety of social opportunities.
• To support service users with their holistic needs, including spiritual and emotional needs.
• To ensure service users have maximum input with the implementation of their support plan.
• To work according to agreed support plans for the benefit of each individual.
• To liaise professionally with external agencies and family members.
• To safeguard service users from danger harm and abuse.
• To report and document any concerns you may have about service user’s
- Not required
- Monday - Friday 10am-5pm
- up to £9 hourly
- Fuel Covered
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Supported Accomodation • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2021
Here at Midlands Housing we strive to be the very best at what we do. Working in conjunction with the Local Authority. We aim to house and support vulnerable adults from all walks of life.