- Provide prompt and courteous service and support to customers visiting the store.
- Promote and sale the products and services of the company effectively.
- Maintain the highest visual merchandise standards within the store at all times following Aldo´s procedures and instructions.
- Operate the cash register correctly in order to record all transactions in the system.
- Check and supervise the store’s inventory.
- Answer phone calls to ensure that all client issues are promptly resolved
- Perform the store’s cleaning, including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning.
- Keep the store neat and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that all organizational needs are met within the store.
- Support the Store Manager and perform any task assigned.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in a retail customer service role with no gaps.
• Be flexible with your availabilities and be able to work weekends.
• Prove experience and strong knowledge in visual merchandising.
• Have a positive attitude and be a team player: “Helpful” and “Can do” approach and be able to prove it in your previous work experiences.
- -Be flexible with your availabilities and be able to work weekends.
- Salary: Competitive plus commission.
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Retail • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since February, 2021
The Aldo Group is a successful Canadian retailer that owns and operates a worldwide brand of high quality shoes and accessories stores. It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, with nearly 3,000 stores around the world.