Children's Registered Manager
Daytime Healthcare are seeking Registered Manager to work in Westcliff on Sea.
You will work alongside a unique provider specialising in personalised care & education to children with a range of physical, learning, neurological, sensory, complex health needs, and cerebral palsy.
As an experienced Children’s Residential Home Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of running the children’s home, including;
• Staff recruitment, retention, and their development.
• Referrals, admissions, and care practices.
• Ensure regulatory compliance & to achieve the highest possible Ofsted rating
• Ensure the service provides a child-centered and child-focused environment where appropriate detailed assessments (care plans, risk assessments etc.) and programmes of activity are undertaken
· Minimum of 2-5 Years of working within Children’s Residential Services
· Level 5 Health & Social Care Children & Young People or equivalent
Salary £40 - £45K per annum, Plus Pension
- £40,000 – £45,000 yearly
Employment Business / Recruitment Agency / Job centre • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2021
Daytime Healthcare is a leading provider of Nursing professionals to the NHS and several private organisations across the UK. The company is founded on the core values of Accountability, Integrity, Perseverance, Diligence and Discipline.