Junior business developer
We are looking to hire a Junior Business Developer, responsible for developing and growing our existing strategic portfolios through relationship building, engagement activities and ensuring a great customer experience. This individual will analyse market data to identify trends/opportunities, utilise an extensive network of relationships with the relevant industry to gather market intelligence, and execute on business development opportunities. The successful candidate will be results driven, highly analytical, customer obsessed, and ready to roll up the sleeves to grow this business.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
· Identify new areas of business and new customers.
· Maintain a high level of engagement from potential customers
and proactively identify the challenges they are facing
· Developing new products and services, including detailed
market strategies and pricing plans
· Pitching products and services to new customers and offering
new services to existing customers
· Researching new markets
· Initiating new partnerships and possible business acquisitions
· Seeking out funding and investment for the business
· Collaborating with the sales and marketing teams to identify
more effective marketing strategies
· Maintaining client, investor and other business stakeholder relationships
· Collaborating with the design and production teams to ensure
that contracted product specifications are executed on time and
· Becoming a subject matter expert on the company’s business
products, processes and operations and remaining up-to-date
on industry news identify and lead complex projects or
problem-solving skills, being able to diagnose the root cause of issues.
Prior work experience within a commercial role (Sales, Account Management, Product Management, Business Development).
Fluent English (written and verbal communication)
- Monday-Friday 9-5
- £30,000 – £35,000 yearly
Tech/Events • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2022
We are a tech company who do a host of things such as running large events, hiring equipment, software development and more.