· To get involved with Pricing, Shipping, Documentation relating to import and export operations.
· Day-to-day dealing with Customs authorities in UK and Netherlands which included dealing with import and export duty taxes of local of foreign countries.
· To process Sales orders and liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient deliveries.
· Communicate with clients/suppliers with regards to order progressing, documentation requirements and to resolve any potential issues arising from our projects.
· Follow-up of sales orders and reporting to the customers. Notifying the customers for arrangement of shipment of ready goods.
· Manage the stock control in warehouses based in UK and Netherlands.
· Prepare and submit Export Documents such as Invoice, Packing Lists, Bills of Lading, Dangerous Goods Note, Certificate of Origin etc.
· Sales: Send out weekly offers to current customer database + potential new ones.
· Proficient in IT skills especially Microsoft package (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Very good Organizational skills: Both Verbal and Written
· General Administrative assistance with the day to day running of the business.
- English – Advanced
- £27,000 – £30,000 yearly
Import & Export • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2017
We are a local business working within the FMCG Import and Export industry, and are currently looking for an efficient and highly organised Office and Logistics Coordinator to assist the Director with the day to day running of the business.