Client Service Specialist for Online Payments (Dutch Speaker)
Are you a number enthusiast with an interest in the financial insurances world?
Are you structured and organized and have an affinity for technology and the online payment industry?
Become this organization's new Client Service specialist in Barcelona, a vibrant city with different cultures, excellent food and beautiful beaches!
Your responsibilities and impact working as Client Service for Online Payments:
- Handling first line inbound administrative support requests by phone & email (B2B)
- Assist new customers with their account activation, transaction status queries and financial requests
- Provide additional product information and ensuring continuity of the merchant business by responding quickly and correctly
- Emphasis on maintaining a strong customer relationship
Skills, experience and interest you need to succeed in this role:
- Dutch native, English fluent
- Committed and dedicated
- Having interest in technology and analytics
- Positive attitude towards changes
- Team player with strong listening skills
- Service minded person with the ability to handle conflicts in a constructive manner
- Being a strong communicator
- No previous experience needed
- Having a valid Spanish work permit or a citizenship that allows you to work in an EU country
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: Indefinido
- Working hours: 39h/week, Mon-Fr 8:30 - 18:00
- Salary: 1377€ + performance bonus of potentially 200€ per month
- Training: 2-4 weeks followed by a practical period (Training and familiarization together will take 4 months)
- Equipment provided
- Hybrid system after a few months in the company
- Spanish lessons
- Meal allowances possible
- International environment
- Support from the company regarding NIE and SSN
- No se requiere
- Neerlandés – nativo
Inglés – avanzado
- Mon-Fr 8:30 - 18:00
- 1.377 € – 1.378 € mensual
- €200 Performance bonus
- Incorporación inmediata
Recruitment • 1-10 empleados
Con nosotros desde julio, 2019
We know that living and working abroad can be both challenging and rewarding – our whole team made the same decision to experience life abroad. Let us be your personal advisor and help you manage this important and gratifying next step.