1) To ensure the Nursery operates within the agreed aims, objectives, policies and procedures.
2) To assist in the planning and implementation of long-, medium- and short-term plans to meet individual children’s needs.
3) To ensure all legal requirements are met at all times
4) To ensure you have full awareness of child protection guidelines.
5) To provide a high quality and welcoming learning environment including working in partnership with parents/carers.
6) To assist in the effective delivery of the EYFS 2014 and to contribute to the Nursery meetings and exceeding OFSTED standards.
7) To work as part of the team, fully participating and supporting colleagues. To attend regular supervision and team meetings.
8) Must be willing to undertake relevant training as specified by the Nursery Manager.
9) To maintain children’s development profiles which identify the children’s individual needs, this will be reviewed on a regular basis.
10) To take part in all aspects of the daily routine, including toileting, nappy changes, basic meal preparation and cleaning duties.
11) To maintain high standards of accuracy and confidentiality in record keeping.
Childcare • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
Our nursery provides high quality care to the wider community, ensuring we have strong links with the parents and children that take up the service. The staff here are bubbly and vibrant and always welcoming.