Social Media Manager - KICKSTART SCHEME
YOU MUST BE ON THE 'UNIVERSAL CREDIT - KICKSTART SCHEME' TO APPLY
A small start up bakery seeks a hands-on person to join the team.
• Take existing brand assets and edit for use on social platforms, ie IG stories, IG reels, TikTok. Creating new brand assets to expand the content library
• Create and implement strategy for new channels (Twitter, Tik Tok and Linkedin)
• Run our existing Social Media Channels (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) – creating posts and also community management.
• oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Radaar.io
• create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
• develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
• form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
• undertake audience research
• manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- English – Advanced
- 25 hours a week - 5 hours a day Monday to Friday
- from £9.5 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
BAKERY BUSINESS • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2020
We are a low carb bakery with a focus on flavours looking to grow the business quickly.