Position: Mulesoft Developer
Location: EU/UK (100% Remote)
Duration: 6-12 Months + Extensions
• Develop integration solutions using Mule ESB/CloudHub, Web Services, HTTP/SOAP, REST leveraging J2EE/Web Services
• Responsible for writing application code and development activities for large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB.
• Deliver quality code and exhibit expertise in analysis, development & unit testing in a complex application environment.
• Develop repeatable JUnit and integration tests and improve code quality.
• Experience in any of the application servers or open source technologies
• Experience using UML and awareness of integration/SOA design patterns
• Experience in message modeling, XML manipulations and XSLT development
• Experience in Web Services development and deployment in any application servers or open source technologies
• Experience using tools like SOAP UI and ALTOVA XML SPY
• Understand all elements to design, build, operate and maintain complex SOA systems.
• Willing to learn and adapt to any EAI/BPM tools.
• Able to communicate technical solutions to customers, SMEs and architects.
IT Staffing consultancy • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2021
Pracyva LTD is an IT staffing consultancy, helping client is UK/EU in their staffing needs.