You will be responsible for:
-Targeting new customers and managing existing customers converting leads to create new business opportunities.
-Speaking to customers on a day to day basis.
-Deliver excellent customer service to every customer.
- To manage and protect existing stock lists and identify opportunities for new listings and volume growth.
- Managing company's website and social media platforms.
-Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
-Skilled in establishing, developing and maintaining long-term relationships with your accounts
-Understanding and competence in how to work with clients and internal departments to deliver samples in a timely and affordable manner
-Liaising with clients and production team to ensure products are delivered on time and to specification
Ability to multitask and work well with others on projects and assignments
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Must be fluent in English
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Legally authorized to work in the UK
- Not required
- English – Advanced
- Monday - Friday
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Trading • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2021
FMCG Trading Ltd