At Wingstop, our mission is “To serve the world flavour “.
No one does wings like us because no one cares like us. We take pride in being the ones who serve the ultimate Flavour Experience unlike any other in the UK.
What does the Crew Member job include:
• Always treat those around you, how you wish to be treated.
• Ensure that our food is prepared, seasoned and packed in the best way possible
• Always ensure that food quality is 100%
• Always ensure optimal cleanliness, and organized environment
• Ability to work on all operation stations.
• Comply with all health and food safety regulations at all times.
• Always offering to support colleagues.
• Always willing to learn & show a can do attitude
Experience is preferable, not essential! We believe that we can train those who show compatibility to our core values
You must be 18 or over.
Please note to be considered, you must have the right to work within the UK, be available to work shifts Mon – Sunday, be able to work flexible hours over a Monday – Sunday operation.
Our dark kitchens operate delivery only. Our operating hours are subject to change.
- English – Intermediate
- Shifts - Monday to Sunday, between 9am and 12pm
- Plus Perks and Benefits!
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since November, 2020
At Wingstop, our mission is “To serve the world flavour “. No one does wings like us because no one cares like us. We take pride in being the ones who serve the ultimate Flavour Experience unlike any other in the UK.