Digital Marketing Assistant Internship
Are you a recent graduate looking for some valuable work experience in Digital Marketing? Want to have something to shout about on your CV? Looking to learn from industry leaders and at the same time make a valuable difference? Then read on!
We are looking to hire a bright and ambitious person who has a passion to learn and would thrive in a fast paced environment. Previous exposure or experience in digital marketing is not necessary, as long as you have an interest in the area and want to learn more! Key duties include:
- Researching and building a database of potential clients to call and email by industry/sector.
- Maintain a database of contacts made, responses received.
- Give an overview of the company and its services to potential clients and make appointments with the appropriate department/person in charge.
- Communicate to Account Managers in a timely manner with appointments set up.
- Reply to emails received and answer telephone/video calls.
- Assist in setting up marketing campaigns - Social Media, Paid Search, Display etc.
- Not required
- £8 – £15 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!