Digital Marketing Intern
Tasks/ Key Responsibilities:
- Involve in the development of the marketing, branding and communications strategy and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
- A wide variety of marketing work to support the team with whatever the team requires.
- Generate digital marketing ideas, conduct influencer research, social media & email marketing/scheduling, content marketing, PR outreach, producing reports, SEO.
- Manage pay-per-click Google, Bing and Facebook accounts.
- Analyse marketing effectiveness and carry out A/B testing.
- Support business projects by conducting research and analysis.
- Currently undergraduate/ postgraduate students seeking for internship/ placement.
- Good understanding of Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.).
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Intellectually curious and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Comfortable using technology systems and carrying out analysis on Excel.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
IT • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
Qu Technologies Ltd. is a technology and IT services provider based in London, UK. Our products/ services include (1) QuScan- A customer service application, (2) Temp.cam- A smart tablet temperature monitoring system, (3) Cirgo.bike- Electr