This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual with a passion for caring to lead our Stirling office.
As Care Manager, you will be responsible for the continued growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
This office has been freshly established and is now seeking a Care Manager who can lead the team to the next level of growth.
This role is suitable for both an experienced care manager looking for a new challenge or a highly motivated care supervisor or co-ordinator who is looking for the next step up in their career.
The suitable candidate will have great commercial awareness and be able to demonstrate the drive and passion to grow a start-up service. In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
• Working closely with the Directors to coordinate the growth and ongoing development of a private home care service for older people.
• Providing inspired leadership to an existing office team and highly motivated team and ensuring workloads are managed accordingly.
• Networking in the local community to raise awareness of the service
• Converting new client enquiries and coordinating
- English – Advanced
- Mon-Fri 9-5
- £25,000 – £34,000 yearly
- mileage, working in the field
Social Care Agency • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2021
We are a professional healthcare solution firm specialised in healthcare industry, a highly driven and successful group of market leading recruitment consultancies.