Job name: Financial and Administrative Coordinator
Type of role: PT/FT
Location: Victoria, London, UK
Reporting line: Country Director UK & Finance Department.
Remuneration: FT £22,500 - £30,000 (DoE) + Pension & Healthcare (PT Pro-Rata)
An important early-stage hire.
Area of responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Month-end closing accounts analysis in close collaboration with the external accounting supplier (PWC UK)
- Responsible for the half-year and full year-end closing accounts analysis in close collaboration with the external accounting supplier (PWC UK), our Business Controller and our external auditor (EY)
- Responsible for assisting with the financial reporting to the company’s HQ based in Belgium (listed)
- Responsible for coordination of financial, legal, tax and administrative issues related to setting up new entities and real estate acquisition process in close coordination with the Finance Department
- close cooperation with asset & leasing manager and country director.
- Active role in the management of the local o
- English – Advanced
- £16 – £21 hourly
- If FT - pension, healthcare, bonus and free gym access available.
Real Estate Development • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2022
Atenor SA is dynamic design and sustainability led developer of urban regeneration projects. With a history spanning almost 100 years, Atenor is headquartered in Brussels but has grown into a truly international business.