Waiter / Waitress
In your role as floor staff at Prince of Peckham, you will be required to:
- Report for duty punctually for every shift looking clean and tidy.
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of spirits, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Cleaning the bar and cellar area.
- Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation.
- Preparing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies.
- Limiting customer problems by restricting alcohol intake and attempting to curtail inappropriate behaviour
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and personable demeanour.
- Able to multi task with excellent attention to detail, organisational and observational skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Attend training sessions and team meetings as required and to be involved and contribute to these.
- Wait on tables, carry and serve drinks and food.
Prince of Peckham reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add to your duties, or amend this job description at any time. In addition to the above duties you will carry out such other duties as the company reasonably directs from time to time .
- English – Advanced
- Daytimes, evenings, weekends, late nights.
Pub • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2020
Prince of Peckham is a pub for South London by South London. We are a busy and lively venue, with an amazing kitchen, great cocktails and a vibrant atmosphere. We are looking for experienced and positive staff to join our growing team.