Junior Sales Executive
● Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
● Researching prospects and generating leads.
● Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
● Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
● Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
● Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
● Building and maintaining a CRM database.
● Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
● Participating in sales team meetings.
Experienced: 0-1 years and willing to be trained
- Not required
- English – Intermediate
- £24,000 – £28,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
RECRUITMENT • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since February, 2021
As a leading team of national HR recruiters, we take our job seriously. Our international network across USA, UK, Canada, Australia means that we have a truly local focus, with a international knowledge base.