Business Development Manager
Despite of the Coronavirus, we have set our exciting growth plans. We aim to build more partnership with local business (old people care houses and community hospitals) who can help us to build up our new business plan and help us to achieve business growth.
We are now seeking to recruit native speakers who are passionate and result-driven to join us and achieve the goal together. We hope you will be able to seize opportunities in the market and feel comfortable to reach out potential partners in varied ways. You will also be enthusiastic about building long-term trust partnerships and creating new opportunities for the business. In return, we will offer you competitive commission fee.
• Conducting market research and identifying potential business partners across the UK
• Understanding and maintain a good level knowledge of the company and company projects
• Getting in touch with ideal business and building partnership proactively
• Building up company awareness and trustworthy company image
• Flexible schedule
• Work from home
• Uncapped high commission scheme
• Excellent work-life balance
- Not required
- English – Native
- £22,000 – £35,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Legal Law firm • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
AGSO International Lawyers (UK) Ltd is a Professional independent immigration law firm based in Greenwich, London, authorized and regulated by the OISC (Office of the Immigration Service Commissioner), Certificate No.: F201501000